TICKET POLICIES AND THEATRE ETUQUETE
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATIONS:Ticket sales are conveniently handled Online -- 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Please take note of the following policies regarding ticket sales, theatre etiquette and photography.
Ticket sales are conveniently handled Online through Ticketleap TM -- a third party – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Online ticket fees apply.
Online Sales stop at 12:00 NOON on October 17.
VERY IMPORTANT TICKET POLICIES
• ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES. SORRY, NO EXCEPTIONS!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATIONS:
• DOWNLOAD, PRINT and BRING e-tickets to gain entrance.
• Doors open one hour before the performance!
• Seating is General Admission: First Come/First Seated.
Saving seats for latecomers is not allowed nor is it fair to those who arrived early and on-time.
• No Babes-in-arms. Everyone attending a performance, no matter his or her size or age -- must have a paid ticket.
• No duplication for lost or stolen tickets.
• It is best to know exactly what you want BEFORE logging on to purchase tickets.
When taking a long to purchase tickets, the "system" may automatically log off and everything will be lost.
• Wheelchair seating is available.
• Online ticket sales stop at 8:00 PM -- the day before the performance.
• Ticket Sales and Will-Call open one before curtain.
OUT OF KINDNESS AND COURTESY FOR OTHERS - BESIDES BEING ON TIME -THIS IS FOR YOUR COMFORT AND YOUR SAFETY
...AND THE SAFETY OF THE PERFORMERS ON STAGE:
• Performances start -- ON TIME
There is no such thing as fashionably late, when attending a performance.
• Flash photography, videotaping and/or the use of recording devices of any kind (including cell phone cameras) is strictly prohibited.
Anyone caught using a camera may asked to leave the theatre.
However, photographs and DVD's can be purchased a few weeks after production.
• Do not bring or use an ipad, “tablet” or gaming devise into the theatre.
If one feels using a device like this is necessary to occupy a child's time, then maybe they are too young to bring to the theatre.
• COMPLETELY turn off your cell phones before the performance begins.
• No food or drinks in the theatre auditorium.
• Crying, unruly or loud children may be asked to leave the theatre.
• For your safety, remain in your seats until the auditorium lights are complete on for intermission AND at the end of the performance.
CHANGING THE WORLD ONE NOTE AT A TIME!